Featured post

Book Review - The Snowman by Jo Nesbo (movie tie-in)

Title: The Snowman (Harry Hole Book 7) Author: Jo Nesbo Edition: Movie Tie-in Rating: 5 stars  'The Snowman' was the book that ...

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Book Review - Behind Closed Doors by B. A. Paris

Title: Behind Closed Doors
Author: B. A. Paris
Release Date: 11th February 2016
Rating: 5 stars

Wow, what an addictive page turner of a book this is! It had me from the first page and didn't let go until the last. A gripping tale of domestic abuse that almost made my heart stop in places, it was that terrifyingly good! Difficult to say too much without giving something away, but suffice to say that this is a psychological thriller that will stay with me for a long time to come.

Brilliant debut and a very easy 5 stars from me. B. A. Paris is an author I will definitely read more from in the future. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment